Welcome to Little Star. If you are looking for a romantic break in Ringstead then Little Star could offer the perfect romantic holiday accommodation for you.
Tucked away in the pretty village of Ringstead, just two miles from beautiful Old Hunstanton beach, Little Star is a beautiful romantic cottage for two. With rustic coastal charm in abundance, this Norfolk flint terraced cottage has been refurbished to the highest standard. The cottage features a spacious sitting room with wood burning stove, a practical yet characterful painted kitchen with modern appliances and separate garden room with dining table and chairs with french doors leading to the garden. The first floor is reached by a steep traditional Norfolk winder staircase, which leads to the large vaulted and beamed bedroom with statement four poster bed and pretty views to the front. The bathroom features a freestanding modern bath tub and large walk-in shower.
Ringstead lies just three miles inland from Hunstanton and boasts a village shop selling local produce and a popular pub, specialising in different varieties of gin. Ringstead is an excellent base from which to experience all North Norfolk has to offer, including the beaches at Old Hunstanton, Holme-next-the-Sea, Brancaster and Titchwell.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Bedroom with king-size four poster bed and separate bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Infants welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Less than 10 minutes’ drive to the coast.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams in bedroom.
- Double walk in shower.
- Electric fan oven, ceramic hob, and microwave.
- Dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Combined washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with Freeview and DVD player in sitting room.
- Bose Bluetooth speakers.
- Smart TV with Freeview in bedroom.
- Highchair and travel cot available on request.
- Garden furniture.