Welcome to Myrtle Cottage. If you are looking for a romantic break in Friston then Myrtle Cottage could offer the perfect romantic holiday accommodation for you.
A perfect mix of period features, contemporary fittings and stylish furniture makes Myrtle Cottage the perfect location for a romantic get-away, for a journey of musical wonderment at Aldeburgh Music or a place to which to bring children for a beach and cycling holiday on the Suffolk coast.
A truly unique and enchanting cottage. In appearance a traditional Suffolk cottage, opening into a cosy, contemporary living room and then into an unexpectedly spacious, modern kitchen/dining area. With a large, enclosed, terraced garden at the back, Myrtle Cottage’s front garden was conceived by a renowned landscape design firm, thereby continuing the contemporary and distinct feel of the property as a whole. Completing the cottage is the master bedroom with 6’ super king bed and a children’s bunk room with two 2’6 single bunk beds.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests (maximum 2 adults).
- One double bedroom.
- One bedroom with bunk beds.
- Wood burning stove.
- Children over 5 years of age and baby in own moses basket welcome.
- Off-site parking (see notes).
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Friday changeovers, arrivals from 6.30pm.
- Minimum of a 3 night stay.
- Exposed beams.
- Underfloor heating.
- Electric cooker, combination microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Enclosed garden/courtyard.