Welcome to Tally Ho Cottage. If you are looking for a romantic break in Hawling then Tally Ho Cottage could offer the perfect romantic holiday accommodation for you.
Tally Ho Cottage is just two miles from the unspoilt village of Hawling, one of the highest spots in the Cotswolds and within easy travelling distance of Bourton-on-the-Water and Guiting Power. The surrounding area is characterised by rolling hills and attractive Cotswold villages.
This two storey cottage for two features an open-plan living space on the ground floor with a well-appointed kitchen area as well as separate living space with underfloor heating and wooden floors throughout. An electric wood burner style stove lends a cosy feel. Upstairs the impressive bedroom is spacious with a boutique feel and panoramic views as well as an en-suite bathroom.
Converted from Cotswold stone outbuildings, this romantic bolthole is tucked away in a hidden valley with spectacular views of rural parkland. Your local during your stay, The Hollow Bottom is in the village of Guiting Power just under one mile away and an easy walk. For keen walkers there are a myriad of scenic walks from the doorstep.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with king-size bed and additional day bed.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Access to the orchard with magnificent views.
- Detached cottage adjacent to the owner's home.
- Off-street parking for one car.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no children or infants.
- Minimum two night stay.
- Short stays only in the low season unless by prior arragement: please call to request longer stays.
- Woodburner style electric heater.
- Freestanding electric cooker.
- Larder fridge.
- Television with Freeview.
- DVD player.
- Sheltered seating for two in the greenhouse.