Welcome to Winsmore Cottage. If you are looking for a romantic break in Over Haddon then Winsmore Cottage could offer the perfect romantic holiday accommodation for you.
A beautiful cottage perfect for romantic breaks. This luxury detached holiday cottage is nestled in the picture-perfect village of Over Haddon in the Peak District National Park. This cosy yet spacious interior designed property has many luxury features including a limestone wet room, dressing room, boot room and log burner. It also has a large conservatory making it the ideal place to relax while immersed in the verdant English countryside.
Winsmore Cottage is close to the picturesque market town of Bakewell; home of the famous pudding. One of the country's oldest markets, first recorded in 1254, is held in Bakewell every Monday. Nearby is Chatsworth House, first built by Bess of Hardwick, home of the Duke of Devonshire and where Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned. The cottage is superbly positioned for ramblers wanting to explore the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Double bedroom with super king size bed.
- Limestone wet room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Dressing room and boot room.
- Cottage rose garden and paved patio.
- Parking for two cars.
- Sorry, no children or infants.
- Up to two medium sized, well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Monday and Friday arrivals.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Flat screen television with Freeview tv, DVD player, CD player, WiFi*.
- Garden and patio area with wooden garden furniture and reclining chairs.